Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Angel quotes

These are a few angel quotes I've enjoyed... Hope you'll enjoy it too!

  • How do the angels get to sleep when the devil leaves the porch light on? ~Tom Waits, "Mr Siegal," Heartattack and Vine

  • Anyone can be an angel. ~Author Unknown

  • A baby is an angel whose wings decrease as his legs increase. ~Author Unknown

  • If you can't hear the angels, try quieting the static of worry. ~Valentine Sterling

  • Angels are messengers, but sometimes we misunderstand their language. ~Linda Solegato

  • You'll meet more angels on a winding path than on a straight one. ~Daisey Verlaef

  • I'm no angel, but I've spread my wings a bit. ~Mae West

  • If a man is not rising upwards to be an angel, depend upon it, he is sinking downwards to be a devil. ~Samuel Taylor Coleridge

  • If we were all like angels, the world would be a heavenly place. ~Author Unknown

  • In Heaven an angel is nobody in particular. ~George Bernard Shaw

  • I feel that there is an angel inside me whom I am constantly shocking. ~Jean Cocteau

  • Philosophy will clip an angel's wings. ~John Keats

  • Never drive faster than your angel can fly. ~Author Unknown


No comments: