Friday, April 21, 2006

Winds of Change

On a spiritual level it can be said that there are 2 different types of storms in life:

Self created
Externally created


This week life has been teaching me to become aware of 'the winds of change' inside and outside.
Within these winds there is a momentum - who knows where it's heading?
It could ultimately wip up into a cyclone and before you know it where am I?

So let me know myself so well and become so giving, of peace and love in everything I do, that even in the biggest cyclones I head straight for the their centre, no deviation, seeing them for what they are - a storm for me to master. Gently moving with the storm, cool and calm, agile - observing the winds of change with acceptance and understanding and free to be me.

Happy, light, cheerful - just like the sun!

No comments: