Monday, November 13, 2006

Traveling Home

I have just come back from traveling extensively. To travel is always nice. In a way, it served to bring me back home inside, to touch base with who I really am, as my normal reference points were not there. So that was beautiful and allowed me to have many insights. One of them, the most practical of all, was that:

-- I only have 25 days holiday per year
-- one year has 365 days

I can not afford to find inner beauty only on 25 out of 365 days of the year… which means that I need to create some newness and forge ‘inner trips’ whilst sitting here in my office. To find ‘food for thought’ and train my eyes to see the magic of everyday life. To be a guest, a constant traveler… one who is not attached to anything and yet appreciates everything – and has FUN with it all!

No comments: