Saturday, May 27, 2006

Can we transform the world?

Someone asked me this question the other day. My answer was ‘yes’ without any hesitation.
I was just thinking: Well, I am only one out of the 7 billion people living on this planet, but I am still a part of the world, however small!! And when I transform myself, the world automatically transforms, because I am a part of it.
Also, when I transform myself into a cheerful, calm, gentle, loving, peaceful and happy person just as Qazom described earlier, then people will notice that I have something they haven’t got and will observe me closely. That is going to be another opportunity to transform the world, by being an example.
And my final thought on how we can transform the world when we transform ourselves is by making our thoughts so positive and powerful and by sending good wishes and pure feelings to the world.

So when we transform ourselves, the transformation of the world becomes inevitable!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi gema
i really liked your thoughts! can you pls write in another color... this was difficult to read!
all the best
B.