Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Happy Measure

The BBC has put together a six-part series on what it could be that makes us happy. I was reading about it over the weekend and found this article rather intriguing, click on the link below to see the full article.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/happiness_formula/4783836.stm

We all seek happiness in everything we do – hoping that the bigger house or the better job or the better partner will make us happier. We all know that physical things are just temporary and yet we seek these things to make us happier. This happiness perishes with these perishable things. So where do we find imperishable happiness i.e. spiritual happiness? From deep within ourselves. Here no-one is the source of my happiness or sorrow - only myself. So let me start counting my blessings and enjoying the present… Join me!

No comments: