Friday, March 03, 2006

Mother of my mind

As Gods' child I have all rights to peace, love & happiness - yippee!
Now where does that put me?
'High!' I hear you say.
Responsible, I thought. I have to look after these treasures, take care of them and let nothing else get in the way!
How?

Today I heard... 'Be like a mother (a good one!) who doesn't see weaknesses in her children, she just wants to guide them. To do this she uses her powers to tolerate and accommodate.'
I thought to myself 'I need to be a good mother to my mind!'
Whatever thoughts that arise in my mind ......It's OK,let go....and become nice and easy.....not trying to control. I can be just be how I want to be... loving, calm, relaxed...It's a silent conversation, the mother corrects by mirroring what she wants to see in the child.

No comments: