Wednesday, March 01, 2006

The power of good wishes

Hi Everyone,

I have been quite quiet in ‘blogging’ for some time as I had a very important exam last week. I had been preparing for this exam for quite a few years. You can just imagine how one might feel before entering the exam room after so many years of hard work!!! I had been dreading this day for a long time…

As I entered the building in which the exam was going to take place, I met a couple of people who wished me good luck. I continued down the corridor and by the time I reached the end of it, another 3 people wished me good luck. I was beginning to feel more confident about my exam, but I wasn’t sure what was influencing my feelings. I continued on my way to my office and whoever I came across, wished me good luck. I thought to myself how very nice it was that all these people were truly wishing that I would succeed in this exam. I rushed into my office to do my final revision.

When it was time to go to the exam, I made my way to the exam room… and that’s when the miracle happened… I don’t think I can find words to describe that feeling… everyone around me was sending me into the exam room with such strong good wishes that the moment I entered the room I felt very confident that I would do well. This thought relaxed me and the answers to the examiners’ questions just flew off my lips without any hard thinking. I couldn’t believe that I was coming up with all those fluent explanations… And I was sure that this wasn’t a consequence of my real confidence but had to do with all those people who really wished me well from their hearts.

Now I am definitely convinced that good wishes coming from the heart do have power and I will be sending them to everyone. Amazing!

Gema

No comments: