Monday, February 27, 2006

All I Need Is Love

Last week a friend said: everyone just needs a little love, and that this will automatically bring them closer to you. This stuck in my mind. "All you need is love" by the Beetles kept playing in my head. I thought to myself, “Ok then, I can give a little love. No one is asking for too much!” So throughout the week when coming into interaction with others I kept reminding myself: that all they need is just a little love. Let me be that much more loving...

The result - I felt that I was the one being loved by all. I noticed: I complained a lot less; that I was happily doing things that I would normally find a chore; I felt more energised and that I was utilising my energy a lot more effectively.

I have now learnt that the art of receiving is giving. I am still in the mood for love – valentines’ are in the air!

No comments: