Friday, February 24, 2006

The Flower Garden of Life


Try this…
  1. Write as many virtues on a piece of paper that you can think of, or buy a book of virtues!
  2. Select a group of people you often spend time with: colleagues, friends, family etc.
  3. Then just before you go to bed list at least 5 to 6 virtues for each Person on your list (Be generous!)
  4. Enjoy each list of virtues as if each is a flower creating it’s own fragrance, meditate on them until they give you a certain feeling.....it feels good.

I was amazed at the results. The day after I did this I really felt that my attitude had shifted and the old thoughts - that were negative and not helping me - were no longer filled with life.

Going into work the next day, the lift doors opened and I imagined walking into a garden.


Enjoy the fragrance!

No comments: