Thursday, February 16, 2006

CREATIVE BLOOM

Yesterday evening my flatmate and I were chatting about what would make an interesting blog! I wanted to do a series of commentaries (which I'd still like to do)...It's funny what happens, when you begin to think about something and then how suddenly an insight will appear! It was quite a beautiful experience...We continued to share ideas about interesting blogs and the conversation became highly animated. Then for a moment I caught myself in full expression, laughing, completely myself and simply enjoying the friendship of the moment. I then realised something very simple, if we had a TV at home, especially as the evening itself had a flair of relaxation about it anyway, we would probably have just been sitting there watching. Yes, still enjoying. Yes, being entertained...but what was unique in that moment was that the entertainment and enjoyment came from within us. It was a moment of creation and there was a beautiful buzz in the atmosphere and one felt completely alive - in full creative bloom.

Otis

1 comment:

Yogi Bear said...

Hey Otis,
Cool pic! It expresses the moment you were in... Keep blogging!