Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Cat Guru

I recently went to visit my parents, they live in Manchester and every now and then I pop up from London. Something always strikes me about these visits. It's always quite a reflective time for me. This time it was the cat that struck me. I had never really noticed it before, how he really lives to live life to the full, no compromise. He accepts and moves on, again and again. Every awakened moment is for fun, and even if he is being naughty you cannot help but love him and his playful attitude. I have a lot to learn from that cat. He never lets go of his happiness and that is what it's all about for him, no matter what you do or say to him. The message for me was just be yourself, know your good and play your part uncompromised no matter what happens along the way, and yes you will be loved for it - we all enjoy a clean mirror.

1 comment:

Happy Blogger said...

Yes, indeed a cat does what it just simply enjoy and they are one of those who demonstrates what it meant to be "JUST BE". I've 2 cats at home and they are the most lovable creatures. Hey! Check out what I write about what I learnt from them http://quest---the-story-of-my-life.blogspot.com/2006/07/lesson-i-learn-from-my-cat-power-of.html They get what they want!!! There is something there to really learn from them!!!