Monday, June 12, 2006

Hayfever Season


It is now full on Hayfever season here in London , and I found myself waking -up this morning a little breathless. I have had this for several years now hayfever exacerbating my asthmatic symptoms, so it was nothing new - I reached for my inhaler, for a little light relief.......and then a little later......boom, boom, boom went my heart beat, really fast.........(I thought it's not supposed to have that affect on me!)

As it was a very special time for me, "my meditation time" that I like to keep "sacred", I sat there for a few moments tuning in to it, and tuning out...of it, it was still going on: boom, boom, boom........until I eventually I tuned out of it.

Later on that morning I was thinking to myself, "thank God for Meditation". If I hadn't have had that time of peace - I would have been an absolute wreck.

No comments: